Friday 12 October 2012

Cuties

Say hello to the newest members of my family!

This is Pip and Dizzy (Dizzys hiding!) and they're my little Dumbo Ratties!

Most people shudder when I tell them I have rats but they really are such loving animals and now they're getting older they each have their own little funny personality! I find it really hard living without a pet as I've had dogs all my life and rats for a few years when I was younger and it was love at first sight when I saw these two as babies!! Ahh they make me smile :)


2 comments:

  1. Awwww, how cute are they?! Everyone I work with thinks I'm weird for having rats but they obviously have no idea that they make great pets.

    I'd find it hard living without pets too as my entire life I've had one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same, most of my friends think I'm mad but theyre so lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete